- Book: I will be one of the best things you read this year.
- Book: You will fall in love with my characters.
- Book: I'm so good, you'll lose sleep over me.
- Book: I'm part of a series.
- Book: So you can feel the pain of a character dying in each book.
- Book: I will break you emotionally.
- Book: I will make you forget the real world.
- Book: I will ruin all potential future love interests for you.
- Book: You will be emotionally attached to me.
- Book: You are mine.
“Once I began a book, I couldn’t put it down. It was like an addiction; I read while I ate, on the train, in bed until late at night, in school, where I’d keep the book hidden so I could read during class. But I had almost no desire to talk with anyone about the experience I gained through books and music. I felt happy just being me and no one else.”
Totally my addiction. :)
Nice explanation. Mwahahaha!
Korek na may takure!